Zhang Jun - The founder and CEO of OMYP, was honored as “Top Ten Excellent Youth” by Shenzhen Shanxi chamber of Commerce. He is very passionate, and has been focusing his mind on the Maternal and infant industry. He advocates the new concept of parenting and pattern of consumption. He devote himself to the brand operation and the practice of Cross-border maternal and child supply chain management, and wishes every Chinese family have access to high quality products from other countries like European countries and America.
foreign maternal and child products into China The CEO OF OMYP- Jun Zhang, started to introduce good products from America and European countries into China.
OMYP established close business relationship with 6 US maternal and child suppliers and reached a priliminary intent on cooperation with big E-commerce platform...
OMYP has become exclusive distributor in China on maternal and child brands like JPMBB, Babymerc, Tutek, got the dealerships on Goki, Thinkbaby, and started to ...
After two years hard work, OMYP has finally produced a multifunction product which is both a scooter and a riding bike, and co-founded the brand COOGHI.
OMYP created the first LCD-e writing tablet brand - TintZone in China, which led to a new technological revolution in this industry.
|Department||Position||People numbert||Duty||position requirement|
|Operational Department||Sales Manager||1||
1. Responsible for market development, customer maintenance and sales management;
2. Focus on the development, training and management of agents and distributors;
3. Establish a good strategic partnership with customers to support and assist customers in sales guidance and training;
4. Develop team sales plans, sales targets, organize and lead sales teams to complete sales targets;
5. Assist the sales director to develop an overall sales strategy, sales plan and sales targets.
1. College degree or above, major in marketing, business management, etc.;
2, more than 5 years of sales work experience, more than 2 years of fast-moving consumer goods sales team management work experience;
3, love sales work, strong execution, team spirit, good at challenges, passionate about work;
4. Strong communication, organization and coordination skills, and strong team management skills.
1. Responsible for the promotion and sales of the company's products;
2. Develop a sales plan and visit customers as planned to complete sales targets;
3. Focus on the development, training and management of agents and distributors;
4. Establish a good strategic partnership with customers to support and assist customers in sales guidance and training;
5. Collect and find customer information and establish customer files
1. College degree or above, with sales experience in the fast-moving consumer goods industry is preferred;
2. love sales work, have a sense of responsibility, strong execution, strong ability to withstand pressure;
3. with team spirit, good at challenges, passionate about work;
4. strong communication and learning ability, active work, strong professionalism and ambition.
Address:Fuyong Town, Bao'an District, Shenzhen Shi Fung Building, 12th floor